API Integrated Templates
The world is going digital, and the majority of individuals store their information online. Storing data online has definitely made our lives easier, but it has also opened doors for hackers to employ nefarious methods to steal our confidential data.
That’s where ProofEasy comes in. Storing, generating, and sharing documents/certificates has never been easier or more efficient. ProofEasy employs blockchain technology and state-of-the-art QR-code technology to secure all your documents and make them immutable.
ProofEasy is a one-stop-solution for organizations:
How does Zapier ProofEasy integration work?
How does ProofEasy’s Zapier integration work?
ProofEasy’s Zapier integration is here to make your life easy. Just follow these steps:
- Upload an existing sample certificate/document.
- Now, give the template a name and description.
- On the next page, place the QR code in the document as per your requirement.
- Enter the details needed during the verification process.
- Save the template.
- Select the Trigger, such as Google Drive.
- Choose the Event and click Continue.
- Select a Google Drive account and click Continue.
- Set up your trigger, i.e., Drive and Folder. Click Continue.
- Test your trigger, check out the details, and press Continue.
- Now, select ProofEasy as your app.
- Choose an Event. Click Continue.
- Link your ProofEasy account to Zapier. Click on Connect a new account. On the next page, enter your ProofEasy API key, and API Secret (the one you copied in Step 2). Click on Yes, Continue.
- Go back to Zapier. Add the document source, template ID (copied in Step 2), file name, and description. Click Continue.
- Click on Test & Review for Zapier to send your document to ProofEasy.
- Now, go to your ProofEasy account, and click on Document List.
- You will find your uploaded document under the List of Documents.
- Check the blockchain status of the document. If it’s not Completed, reload the status.
- You can now view your blockchain-verified document, along with its QR code.
Note: You can also utilize our pre-defined templates in Zapier for a quicker and smoother experience. Click here to view the available templates.