How to Use ProofEasy in monday.com
Get to know how to create encrypted QR code & secure your work on monday.com with ease.
Uploading the Doc
- After registering for ProofEasy on monday.com and adding its widget, it’s time to secure your documents.
- Click on ProofEasy’s widget from your Item view, you’ll be redirected to another page.
- Either upload or drag and drop the PDF document to be secured.
Generating QR Code
- A unique QR code will be generated for your document’s security. Making encrypted QR code is easy.
- Place it anywhere on the document.
- Enter Additional Details.
- Click Submit
Verification through QR code
- You can check the status of your document from the Updates section.
- Click your Document Verification Link in this blockchain based certificate verification platform.
- A verification message will be displayed on the screen.
- Click Continue.
- You’ll be redirected to another page. Click View Document
- The verification details of your document, including Transaction ID, Hash Value, and Blockchain ID will be displayed here
Verification on Blockchain
- You can click on Download to download the verified document.
- Or, you can click on Verify on Blockchain, to get the blockchain details of the file.
- You can even opt for organization branding since it’s seamless to integrate ProofEasy with your existing website/web application. Email us at customer support at support@proofEasy to know more.
Sharing the Secured Doc
- You can easily share the secured document link from the Updates section in monday.com
- Click on the document link and scan the QR code easily with an encrypted QR code reader to verify.