FAQs & Support
Have questions related to our ProofEasy solutions? We have got it covered. Whether you want to know about our secure file transfer system or electronic authentication QR code for security, you will find all the answers below. Go through our FAQ as we have curated all the possible questions that users may have related to our solutions such as the encrypted QR code generator. Get your queries solved now!
Start your free trial today!
ProofEasy is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) web application that allows individuals and organizations to generate instantly verifiable proof of authentication of any document, like audit reports, contracts or certificates.
Maintaining records, issuing credentials, awarding certiﬁcates, submitting proofs for ﬁnancial and business purposes are some of the document needs that are omnipresent across multiple-sectors. Often the traditional methods in which these documents are handled leads to fraudulent activities resulting in ﬁnancial loss and integrity.
ProofEasy helps organizations promote and prove the validity of their documents by cryptographic hashing the digital records and placing them on a blockchain, which is tamper-proof, and shareable.
Blockchain-based products are increasingly used across multiple business sectors, because of its decentralized nature. This can be a vibrant technology enabler to overcome third-parties for document verification systems.
Blockchain’s architecture supports many types of transactions – logging an event, signing a document, voting, allocating energy between parties, managing a supply chain etc. Our market studies and experience result in significant cost savings, efficiency, security, and compliance compared to traditional systems and business processes.
With a simple drag-and-drop action, users can upload various document formats and produce a shareable document, which can be verified by receivers anytime, anywhere.
When a registered user uploads a document in ProofEasy, it is digitized using the patented VeriDoc Global (VDG) protocol. The digitization of the document involves, extracting data from the document and creating a unique hash value. This hash value is placed on the blockchain and at the same time recorded into a unique QR code, which is then added on the digitized document. This document is safely secured in ProofEasy server.
By scanning the ProofEasy QR code, anyone can uniquely identify the content of the original document created by the issuer and verify the data integrity.
In simple terms, hashing means taking an input string of any length (data from your document) and giving out an output of a fixed length. It is also called as a message digest. Here is a list of attributes associated with hashing:
- Any known input must always produce one known output.
- Once hashing has been done, it cannot be reversed, and it is impossible to go from the output to the input.
If an input is modified, the initially generated hash will not match. In ProofEasy, hash plays a significant role in detecting fraud. For example, someone makes even a slight change in the document which is already protected with ProofEasy. In that case, the hash will no longer match, protecting you against fraudulent tampering of your document.
You need to upload the document again in ProofEasy and generate a new QR code embedded document. This ensures a highly secure file transfer system.
During the verification process, the VDG protocol detects duplicate QR codes on ProofEasy docs. Counterfeiters who try to replicate the process with their own QR codes will not be able to get past our verification process. Be assured that our encrypted QR code generator will only create unique QR code that can’t be duplicated.
ProofEasy helps secure any kind of document that needs validation by eliminating any third party. Some of the industries are:
- Real Estate: ProofEasy ensures a safe environment for distributing and exchanging documents, thus making them more accessible. The unique QR code generated ensures that the blockchain ID is only accessible to those with the original QR code.
- Financial Institutions: ProofEasy uses patented QR codes and technology to provide secure and safe access to the documents. It helps tackle challenges like reporting to stakeholders, project management, and compliance.
- Legal and Contractual: ProofEasy simplifies the process of validating proofs and ensuring verification. It helps keep up with employee satisfaction while providing the best satisfaction for the firm’s documents.
- Will and Estate: With the help of the patented QR code, one cannot duplicate the submitted document. Two options are always available to the owner, irrespective of the blockchain’s touchpoint on the document. Options include validating the document by cross-checking proofs and immediately responding to all users if the documents are being tampered with.
- Insurance Policies: ProofEasy helps secure one’s insurance policy with the help of the patented QR code and the blockchain policy; one cannot interfere with the documents.
- Certificates: ProofEasy also uses blockchain technology to ensure tamper-proof documentation, because of which the developers can quickly provide security to the documents.
ProofEsay uses a patented QR code for security, which cannot be duplicated when generated on a submitted document. The QR code contains a link to the VeriDoc Global verification engine for that specific document. The verification engine authenticates the hash on the blockchain and displays the original document secured using the ProofEasy platform.