In a world where we are so dependent on the internet for our daily communication, it is necessary to be aware of the risks one can run into while negotiating the online world. Just as the World Wide Web has made our lives easy with a faster-paced communication system, it has also introduced us to newer potential risks that can be plaguing our lives. Among the things most valued in today’s interactive world, data is one of the top priorities. There can be several problems one might encounter while engaging in any sort of exchange online. Some of the most common issues making lives difficult for people are the frequent hacking of personal communication threads and frauds in exchanging documents. Given the vulnerable nature of life in the webspace, it is a prerequisite nowadays to be wary of these risks and be prepared to deal with them.It is then a relief for people to be aware of modern technologies which make possible the protection of their data, and with ease. A helpful way of dealing with fraudsters is accessible to anyone who wishes to avail of our services. At RightCliQ, we employ PoofEasy to ensure that our clients’ documents are safe for as long as they are under our protection.
What are how ProofEasy can help?
To make the potentialities of ProofEasy more understandable, we have listed 5 unique ways in which we can help below:
1. Leveraging public key cryptography to protect data: ProofEasy leverages public key cryptography to ensure data security. Such systems of encryption use asymmetric keys to ensure cybersecurity by helping clients encrypt and decrypt messages. The process using asymmetric encryption is better trusted because, unlike the symmetrical ones, it doesn’t let a sender’s private key be compromised and yet allows the receiver to decrypt successfully using the public access already available to them. Such cryptography runs with the help of zero-knowledge protocols, on which we’ll elaborate further.
2. Using zero-knowledge protocols to lessen the possibility of fraud: The procedure used constitutes a ‘zero-knowledge protocol. What that essentially means is we can validate that a message has been received without having to reveal what the exact nature of that message was. Knowledge is exchanged between the entities who were supposed to be the only one’s party to it. Still, it becomes vulnerable to being tapped by a third party, possibly evil or just undeserving because it happens online. With zero-knowledge protocols, these external elements have no business knowing certain things are removed.
3. Using hash and blockchain technology to verify data using checkpoints: The blockchain ID and a verification certificate are attached to a document as soon as it gets uploaded and submitted to ProofEasy. Blockchains provide, arguably, one of the best and strongest environments for sharing data- security is ensured in real-time, and safety is guaranteed beyond the human presence of users. The technology is so trusted because of its uniquely decentralized nature. Every slightest change made to the document, the minor movement at any point on the chain, would be reported to the users irrespective of the number of participants, therefore ensuring an utterly transparent data transfer procedure.
- Statistics of sectors using blockchain technology in recent times: Blockchain technology has been judged as being on the top of any list of disruptive technologies. The following graph shows the companies using this technology at present:
4. VeriDoc Global’s patented QR code as an extra step: That unique step that makes sure that the clients’ data and documents are safe in transit and after reaching the destination is the patented QR code VeriDoc Global, which ProofEasy’s application uses. The QR code placed on the uploaded document, to be scanned later, helps detect fraud and remove it. When the code is scanned during the verification process, only the original form is displayed because the tampered one doesn’t match with the code. There could be a possibility of the code being copied, but VeriDoc Global’s protocol is apt at detecting duplicate codes and letting the client know about them immediately.
5. The human touch ensured by using visual inspection as a step invalidation: The points above can make one feel like ProofEasy’s services can be availed is overtly mechanistic- a standard error. In reality, the simple nature of the application and its programming, which seeks visual validation, makes for a humane procedure overall. Firstly, it is elementary to handle. The uploading, embedding, scanning, and downloading may sound like a lot, but even for people with zero experience, the process has been understood as pretty accessible. Thus, it is closer to the humanness we usually miss in the online world of data transfer. Further, before the software takes over for an utterly error-free verification, the user’s discretion is also valued in the sense that a visual validation is sought from the client, who must verify the document once before it goes up for the final validation process.
The goal of RightCliQ is to provide earnest solutions to the pressing problems of this age; this digital generation. The most pertinent issues of data security, protection, and verification are dealt with by applying ProofEasy, which was meticulously created to employ cryptographic algorithms to rule out the possibilities of human errors in the occupation with data security. In this attempt to satisfy clients’ needs with suitable validity checks, we at RightCliQ make our users’ comfort and convenience the top priority. Our application’s uniqueness perhaps lies in the way it is known to accommodate any kind of users and allow several types of custom settings to make sure that the plans suit the customer(s) in question.